Due to the current state of affairs with COVID-19 I have had to delay departure for this year’s ride until July 10th. Hopefully this gives the situation time to stabilize enough to allow travel to all points in Canada. The ride will be reassessed on June 10th and another announcement made at that time.


In the meantime, I will continue to reach out to provincial and territorial health authorities to keep lines of communication open so that I’ll be ready to exploit opportunities as they arise.


You can keep up to date on where I will be and when through either the Dispatches Calendar or the Dispatches Route Map.


Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I hope to see you on the trail this summer!